CASE STUDY – LIVE STOCK (MANURE)
Syrian Poultrey Farmer’s Study
While net savings will vary by market, this trial in Syria resulted in a 34.61% increasing profit based on the total selling price of experimental brood versus the control brood.
The additional benefit, albeit subjective, was the significant reduction in odour. This was noticed by our staff and neighbours, a true benefit to our position in the community. We are indeed quite pleased with the results, and will certainly continue to use Microbe-Lift IND as a fundamental part of our production regime
Determine the effect of Microbe Lift IND usage on poultry production through:
- Adding Microbe Lift IND to the birds drinking water in order to minimize the effects of pathogenic bacteria in birds intestine and stomach, hoping to reduce the mortality rate and improving the birds overall health conditions.
- Spraying Microbe Lift IND on the floors of the barns, thus eliminating the various gases produced by the chickens’ manure, with the hope of improving the environmental conditions, which in turn would result in healthier birds and increase overall production profits.
Analysis benefits as measured by tracking the following data:
- Mortality rate versus standard control
- Weight of average chicken versus standard control
- Feed conversion coefficient versus standard control
This Poultry Trial Project has proven that the efficacy of the usage of Microbe-Lift as a cost effective food additive in poultry production. The economics benefits to the poultry industry can be summarized:
- Increased the Average Weight: As referenced in the trial, the average bird weighted 0.447 kg more than the control birds, which amounted to a value of some U.S. $ 0.894 per bird.
- Reduced Mortality Rate: The experimental group exhibited a mortality of only 9.91% versus 22.17% for the control group, amounting to increase of U.S. $ 0.493 per bird.
- Reduced Feed Cost: Conversion rate improved from 3.14 kg of feed to one kg of meat, to 2.85 kg of feed to one kg of meat, resulting in a savings of U.S. $ 0.203.